Insuring Today’s ContractorsOur Rapid Rater is Built for Speed and Ease of Use
American Team Managers (ATM), an independently owned insurance wholesaler and managing general agent based in Southern California, can help you write the perfect policy for your contractor clients – from GCs to roofers, concrete workers, electricians and many others.
We cover both artisan and general contractors, and write more than 60 different classes of business. In addition, the collective experience of the ATM team can assist you in driving down costs for your insureds.
- A+ rated admitted carrier
- Available in the following states: Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Alaska, New Mexico and Florida
- Quick indication with on-line rater available
- General Liability with limits up to $1 million/$2 million/$2 million, including products and completed operations
- Increased limits available
- New ventures accepted with 3 years’ construction experience
- Rates based on receipts
- Completed operations additional insured available upon company approval
- Blanket additional insured including primary, noncontributory and waiver
- Valid contractors license required
- Contractors with an owner active in the day-to-day operations and annual receipts up to $3 million
- New ventures with 3 years’ construction experience
- New construction work on residential projects (excluding condo, townhome and co-op projects of any size)
- General contractors working on 5 or less new residential units annually in a tract, subdivision or development
- Trade contractors working on 15 or less new residential units annually in a tract, subdivision or development
- Job project size to approximately $1.5 million
- Credit qualification NEVER required
- Additional coverages available include: Identity Recovery, Inland Marine, Data Compromise
- Available in the following states: Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, Wyoming and Montana
At ATM, we are always thinking outside the box to create new and improved methods to serve our agents’ best interests. We have built the company by putting you – the agent – first to build your book of business today. We look forward to enhancing our existing relationships and establishing new ones by offering unique solutions to meet the growing demands of today’s evolving industry. Give us a call at (877) 671-7503 and maintain renewal retention in the future.
Make Us Part of Your Team