Take Cover with ATMLearn More About Insurance Agents E&O and Miscellaneous Professional Liability
Independently owned insurance wholesaler and managing general agent, American Team Managers (ATM), offers Insurance Agents Errors & Omission coverage to protect you and your agency against a loss in the event of an error or omission you or your staff make (or are accused of making). These types of errors can include something as simple as lacking a required document, such as a waiver of coverage, or miscommunication between you and a client that results in allegations of insurance gaps or lack of coverage. In many instances, these issues come down to a he-said, she-said scenario, which is why E&O insurance is so necessary in protecting an agency’s assets and required by carriers, MGAs, wholesalers and program administrators as part of doing business.
What’s important to know is that although many carriers offer E&O coverage, not all E&O policies are created equal, particularly in what they cover if a claim makes it to court. Some policies may pay for the settlement amount but not your defense expenses, such as attorney’s fees. Others pay defense expenses but not for actual losses. Some policies may not be specific to the services you provide and inadequate when it comes to your risk profile. For example, you may specialize in serving high-end clients or a specific niche market that increases your professional liability exposures. At ATM, we get this, and work to ensure you are getting the right policy fit.
- A.M. Best A XV Rated Company (Admitted)
- Low Minimum Premium
- $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 & $10,000 deductibles available
- Personal, Commercial and Specialty Agents
- Limits: $500,000/$500,000 to $2,000,000/$2,000,000
- Lowest premium on agents writing 50% or more in personal lines
- A.M. Best Rated “A” or better carrier (Non-Admitted)
- Over 50 Available Classes
- GL available for most classes
- Broad policy form with competitive pricing
- Limits: Up to $5,000,000
- Deductibles starting at $1,500
- ATM Exclusive program in: California, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Montana, Colorado and Wyoming
At ATM, we are always thinking outside the box to create new and improved methods to serve our agents’ best interests. We have built the company by putting you – the agent – first to build your book of business today. We look forward to enhancing our existing relationships and establishing new ones by offering unique solutions to meet the growing demands of today’s evolving industry. Give us a call at (714) 414-1200 and maintain renewal retention in the future.
Make Us Part of Your Team